|Speak To Me On the Phone, The Electrician. Call: 407-654-9536. Or, Click “Request Service” Button||
Hello! Franky here with a sobering story I read just this last week. Earlier this year, a family of five was killed in Idaho because they used a cheap extension cord that was undersized for an electric grill they were using on their front porch. According to the Fox News report, the family also did not have smoke alarms installed.
It pains me to think about the kids that died in that fire. What many people do not realize is that there is still current going through those cords. If you have an appliance that does not automatically shut off, you could be in for some real trouble.
So, please think of your loved ones and always use a properly sized extension cord for the task at hand. And, make sure you have smoke alarms installed with fresh batteries.
Until next time
Hi! I'm Frank of Franky's Electric. I will offer money saving tips for your electrical service here on this blog on a regular basis. Subscribe to the RSS Feed below for instant updates.